Welcome to Camp Harbor
Open to students entering PK3 - 8th Grade
Camp Harbor kids explore to learn, discover to grow and
create friendships and memories to last a lifetime.
Learn More about Camp Harbor...!
In-Person Open House
Saturday, June 4
10am - Noon
Virtual & In-Person Tours Available by Request
Request a Virtual Tour
Camp Harbor represents a unique blend of summer fun and educational opportunities. Our goal is to create an atmosphere in which campers feel confident and are excited to develop their current interests and to explore new ones.
- Open to students entering PK3 - 8th Grade
- Camp runs for seven weeks each summer
- Flexible scheduling options available including: full days (9:00 am – 3:30 pm) and mini days (9:00 am – 1:00 pm) for up to 5 days per week
- Extended day option, with morning care starting at 7:30 am and aftercare ending at 6 pm
- FREE morning care from 7:30am - 8:30am
- NYS certified teachers as group leaders
- Smaller group sizes than required by New York State
- Daily Red Cross swim instruction
- Field trips for 6th-8th graders
- Counselor-in-Training (CIT) program available for 9th & 10th graders
- Private, in-ground, heated pool on the premises
Throughout the day, campers will experience a variety of different activities, which include swim instruction; academic enrichment; STEAM education; music, arts and crafts; athletics; and weekly contests/challenges. Campers entering grades 9 and 10 are enrolled in our Counselor in Training Program.
Our Workshop and Trailblazer programs are exciting options for students interested in fine-tuning a particular skill or experimenting with a new one. These specialized programs are offered as supplements to the Camp Harbor Program, or can be taken on their own.